SPECIFICATIONS

All this……..

  • Colour: Black frame (5 treatments containing: Paint, lacquering, antirust treatment and anti-slip seal)
  • Display: Easy and user-friendly Digital LCD display with 6 different speed limit.
  • Electronic “Walking mode”: Hold down a button on the display and the bike drives up to 5 km/h.
  • Motor: Powerful and robust 250W from Dapu Brushless engine with latest “Low-Energy Consumption & No Noise” technology and of course CE approved.
  • Battery: 36V, 9 Ah Li-ion battery – Anti-theft lock (CE, GS and TUV approved).
  • Charger: Intelligent TURBO charger, with reduced charging time and stops charging when the battery is fully charged, CE, GS & TÜV approved.
  • Gear: 6 external Shimano Tourney(SIS) gear with freewheel and a Shimano gear shifter.
  • Brakes: 2 Promax disc front brakes & 1 Promax rear brake (V-brake) + parking brake
  • Front wheels: 20″ Kenda tires with reflection line.
  • Back wheel: 26″ Kenda tire with reflection line.
  • Rims: Aluminum wheels heavy duty stainless spokes.
  • Loading capacity: 150 kg. + driver
  • Box dimensions: 91 cm. x 59 cm. (LxW)
  • Weight: 47 kg.
  • Dimensions: 234 x 88 x 126 cm.
  • CE: CE marked / Approved.

DETAILS

  • High quality adjustable seat with shock absorber and extra comfort.
  • Adjustable bicycle handle with ergonomic leather handle that can be adjusted in height.
  • The bottom of the box and the child seat are treated with anti-slip material. (Anti-slip)
  • Low entry height.
  • Space for a baby chair.

ASSEMBLY

Our bikes are delivered 80% assembly. Assembly of the remaining 20% does not require any special tools. Just a wrench, hex wrench, screwdriver. 2-4 hours of work is sufficient to mount the box cycle. Detailed photo assembly manual included